Book your AMS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Atlanta (AMS to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 120,462 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from AMS to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.01%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 52,050 passengers from AMS to ATL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Atlanta.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Arkefly offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- 153,513 seats were available on flights from AMS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,462 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New Orleans? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Fe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.