Book your AMS to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Bangor (AMS to BGR)
- 1,404 seats were available on flights from AMS to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,128 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to BGR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Bangor in 2009 was 91.89%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Bangor from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from AMS to BGR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Bangor, ME.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Bangor.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to BGR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 962 passengers from AMS to BGR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,128 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Bangor in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to BGR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best St. Pete Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.