Book your AMS to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747 all Combi models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Chicago (AMS to ORD)
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Chicago, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Chicago from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 314 seats.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operated flights from AMS to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 150,258 seats were available on flights from AMS to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,536 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to ORD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to ORD in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to ORD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Chicago in 2009 was 75.5%.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 67,541 passengers from AMS to ORD in 2009.
- There were 120,536 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Chicago, IL in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ayers Rock you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.