Book your AMS to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747 all Combi models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Houston (AMS to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Houston from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 289 seats.
- 206,805 seats were available on flights from AMS to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154,135 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from AMS to IAH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 154,135 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Houston in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Houston in 2009 was 71.55%.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 83,131 passengers from AMS to IAH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.