Book your AMS to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Minneapolis (AMS to MSP)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Amsterdam to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Minneapolis, MN.
- 270,720 seats were available on flights from AMS to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240,653 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Minneapolis in 2009 was 87.92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 404 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from AMS to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 256 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 240,653 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 240,653 passengers from AMS to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.