Book your AMS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to New York (AMS to JFK)
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, L'Avion offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to JFK for L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 64 seats.
- 291,076 seats were available on flights from AMS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 241,421 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to JFK that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from AMS to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to New York in 2009 was 76.5%.
- There were 241,421 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to JFK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and New York from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 340 seats.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 190,656 passengers from AMS to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.