Book your AMS to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to PDX
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Portland (AMS to PDX)
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Portland, OR.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to PDX for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- 54,336 seats were available on flights from AMS to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,537 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to PDX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Portland, OR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from AMS to PDX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 27,625 passengers from AMS to PDX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Portland from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to PDX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 41,537 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Portland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Portland in 2009 was 75.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.