Book your AMS to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Amsterdam to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AMS and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Schiphol to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AMS to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AMS to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Schiphol to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AMS to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Amsterdam to Washington, DC (AMS to IAD)
- There were 139,183 passengers that flew from Amsterdam to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Washington, DC in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Amsterdam and Washington.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing AMS to IAD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operated flights from AMS to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Amsterdam and Washington from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 337 seats.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 77,036 passengers from AMS to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Amsterdam to Washington in 2009 was 79.87%.
- 170,076 seats were available on flights from AMS to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,183 passengers flew on all flights from AMS to IAD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AMS to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Canal Park Lodge Duluth MN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honeymoon Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.