Book your DYR to OME flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anadyr to Nome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DYR and OME, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ugolny to Nome AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DYR to OME Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anadyr (DYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anadyr on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DYR to OME Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anadyr to Nome (DYR to OME)
- The newest aircraft servicing DYR to OME in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- There were 243 passengers that flew from Anadyr to Nome in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anadyr, Russia to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from DYR to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 916 seats were available on flights from DYR to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 243 passengers flew on all flights from DYR to OME that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 243 passengers from DYR to OME in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anadyr to Nome in 2009 was 23.89%.
- Bering Air offers flights from Anadyr, Russia to Nome, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DYR to OME for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Anadyr to Nome.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anadyr and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)