Book your AKP to AET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anaktuvuk Pass to Allakaket airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKP and AET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anaktuvuk Pass AK to Allakaket AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKP to AET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allakaket (AET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allakaket on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKP to AET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Allakaket (AKP to AET)
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from AKP to AET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKP to AET for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 3 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anaktuvuk Pass and Allakaket.
- There were 298 passengers that flew from Anaktuvuk Pass to Allakaket in 2009.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Allakaket, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKP to AET in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- 1,470 seats were available on flights from AKP to AET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 298 passengers flew on all flights from AKP to AET that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Allakaket in 2009 was 22.11%.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 185 passengers from AKP to AET in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anaktuvuk Pass and Allakaket from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 10 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Allakaket, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)