Book your AKP to BRW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anaktuvuk Pass to Barrow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKP and BRW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anaktuvuk Pass AK to Wiley Post Will Rogers Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKP to BRW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barrow (BRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barrow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKP to BRW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Barrow (AKP to BRW)
- 315 seats were available on flights from AKP to BRW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 218 passengers flew on all flights from AKP to BRW that year.
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from AKP to BRW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKP to BRW in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Frontier Flying Service, Wright Air Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Barrow, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Barrow in 2009 was 77.2%.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 207 passengers from AKP to BRW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anaktuvuk Pass and Barrow from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 15 seats.
- There were 218 passengers that flew from Anaktuvuk Pass to Barrow in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Barrow, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKP to BRW for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anaktuvuk Pass and Barrow.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)