Book your AKP to BTT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anaktuvuk Pass to Bettles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKP and BTT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anaktuvuk Pass AK to Bettles AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKP to BTT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bettles (BTT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bettles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKP to BTT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Bettles (AKP to BTT)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anaktuvuk Pass and Bettles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKP to BTT for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 1 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Bettles in 2009 was 27.12%.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Arctic Circle Air Service offer flights from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Bettles, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKP to BTT in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anaktuvuk Pass and Bettles from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- There were 438 passengers that flew from Anaktuvuk Pass to Bettles in 2009.
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from AKP to BTT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,588 seats were available on flights from AKP to BTT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 438 passengers flew on all flights from AKP to BTT that year.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 288 passengers from AKP to BTT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Bettles, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's CE-402/A from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)