Book your AKP to BTI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anaktuvuk Pass to Kaktovik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKP and BTI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anaktuvuk Pass AK to Kaktovik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKP to BTI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKP to BTI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Kaktovik (AKP to BTI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anaktuvuk Pass to Kaktovik in 2009 was 56.34%.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 47 passengers from AKP to BTI in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from AKP to BTI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 82 seats were available on flights from AKP to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from AKP to BTI that year.
- Frontier Flying Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKP to BTI for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anaktuvuk Pass and Kaktovik.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Anaktuvuk Pass to Kaktovik in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anaktuvuk Pass, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anaktuvuk Pass and Kaktovik from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 18 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKP to BTI in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)