Book your ANC to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Rome you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ANC to ORD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Chicago (ANC to ORD)
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Anchorage to Chicago.
- 70,025 seats were available on flights from ANC to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,289 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Chicago in 2009 was 79.3%.
- There were 58,289 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ANC and ORD takes about 336 minutes.
- Flight #138, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Anchorage to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Anchorage to Chicago.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 58,289 passengers from ANC to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Anchorage and Chicago is 2846 miles.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Anchorage to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to ORD in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Chicago from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Anchorage, AK to Chicago, IL.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ANC to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to ORD for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average flight time from Anchorage, AK to Chicago, IL takes about 336 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)