Book your MRI to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MRI and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Merrill Field to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MRI to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (MRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MRI to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Fairbanks (MRI to FAI)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Anchorage to Fairbanks.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures operated flights from MRI to FAI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures offers flights from Anchorage, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Fairbanks in 2009.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures carried a total of 1 passengers from MRI to FAI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MRI to FAI in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' PA-31T from Piper. The PA-31T started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Fairbanks in 2009 was 11.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MRI to FAI for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the PA-31T built by Piper with 3 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Fairbanks from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MRI to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from MRI to FAI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)