Book your ANC to HOM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Homer airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and HOM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Homer AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to HOM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Homer (HOM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Homer on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to HOM Route Map
Route information for flights from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Homer AK.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ANC to HOM
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Homer (ANC to HOM)
- There were 24,601 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Homer in 2009.
- ERA Aviation, Aero Flight, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Homer, AK.
- Aero Flight operated flights from ANC to HOM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to HOM for Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Homer.
- ERA Aviation carried a total of 20,811 passengers from ANC to HOM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Homer, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Homer from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 36 seats.
- 48,891 seats were available on flights from ANC to HOM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,601 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to HOM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to HOM in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Homer in 2009 was 46.63%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santorini Santorini Island Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.