Book your ANC to HKG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Hong Kong airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and HKG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Hong Kong Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to HKG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hong Kong (HKG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hong Kong on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to HKG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Hong Kong (ANC to HKG)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Hong Kong, Hong Kong in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Hong Kong.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Hong Kong in 2009 was 84.3%.
- UNITED, Air Canada offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 1,097 seats were available on flights from ANC to HKG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 949 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to HKG that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from ANC to HKG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 676 passengers from ANC to HKG in 2009.
- There were 949 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Hong Kong in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Hong Kong from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to HKG for Air Canada is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 349 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to HKG in 2009 was Air Canada's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)