Book your ANC to BTI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Kaktovik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and BTI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Kaktovik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to BTI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to BTI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Kaktovik (ANC to BTI)
- ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Kaktovik from ERA Aviation is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 32 seats were available on flights from ANC to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to BTI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to BTI for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 13 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 6 passengers from ANC to BTI in 2009.
- ERA Aviation operated flights from ANC to BTI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 12 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Kaktovik in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Kaktovik in 2009 was 38.87%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Kaktovik.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to BTI in 2009 was ERA Aviation's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)