Book your ANC to KTN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Ketchikan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and KTN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Ketchikan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to KTN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ketchikan (KTN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ketchikan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to KTN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Ketchikan (ANC to KTN)
- ERA Aviation carried a total of 52 passengers from ANC to KTN in 2009.
- 123 seats were available on flights from ANC to KTN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to KTN that year.
- There were 81 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Ketchikan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to KTN in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to KTN for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 16 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Ketchikan in 2009 was 64.08%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Ketchikan.
- ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Ketchikan, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Ketchikan, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Ketchikan from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- ERA Aviation operated flights from ANC to KTN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)