Book your ANC to ADQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Kodiak airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and ADQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Kodiak Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to ADQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kodiak (ADQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kodiak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to ADQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Kodiak Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ANC to ADQ
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Kodiak (ANC to ADQ)
- The average flight time from Anchorage, AK to Kodiak, AK takes about 40 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Kodiak from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- ERA Aviation, Alaska Airlines, PenAir, Servant Airlines, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Kodiak, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to ADQ for Servant Airlines is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Anchorage to Kodiak.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Kodiak, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ANC to ADQ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ERA Aviation carried a total of 38,961 passengers from ANC to ADQ in 2009.
- Flight #47, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Anchorage to Kodiak.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to ADQ in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Anchorage to Kodiak.
- There were 64,143 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Kodiak in 2009.
- 116,288 seats were available on flights from ANC to ADQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,143 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to ADQ that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Anchorage and Kodiak is 252 miles.
- The shortest flight between ANC and ADQ takes about 40 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Kodiak.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Kodiak in 2009 was 54.98%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)