Book your ANC to MCG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to McGrath airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and MCG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to McGrath AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to MCG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from McGrath (MCG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McGrath on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to MCG Route Map
Route information for flights from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to McGrath AK.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ANC to MCG
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Saab SF340A/B|
|Peninsula Airways||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to McGrath (ANC to MCG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to MCG for Tanana Air Service is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- PenAir, Tanana Air Service offer flights from Anchorage, AK to McGrath, AK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anchorage and McGrath.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to McGrath in 2009 was 40.79%.
- 9,295 seats were available on flights from ANC to MCG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,857 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to MCG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and McGrath from PenAir is the SF-340/A built by Saab-Fairchild with 29 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to McGrath, AK in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,857 passengers that flew from Anchorage to McGrath in 2009.
- PenAir operated flights from ANC to MCG using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to MCG in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- PenAir carried a total of 3,845 passengers from ANC to MCG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)