Book your ANC to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to BFI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Seattle (ANC to BFI)
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to BFI in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- There were 191 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Seattle in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Seattle in 2009 was 75.05%.
- Skynet Airlines, PenAir offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Seattle, WA.
- PenAir operated flights from ANC to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 98 passengers from ANC to BFI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Seattle from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to BFI for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- 256 seats were available on flights from ANC to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 191 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to BFI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)