Book your ANC to TPE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Taipei airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and TPE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Taoyuan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to TPE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to TPE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Taipei (ANC to TPE)
- China Airlines operated flights from ANC to TPE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Taipei in 2009 was 80.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to TPE for EVA Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 316 seats.
- China Airlines, EVA Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Taipei, Taiwan.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Taipei from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Taipei, Taiwan in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 110,205 seats were available on flights from ANC to TPE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,878 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to TPE that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Taipei.
- China Airlines carried a total of 60,932 passengers from ANC to TPE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to TPE in 2009 was EVA Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 90,878 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Taipei in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)