Book your ANC to DUT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Unalaska airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and DUT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Unalaska AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to DUT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to DUT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Unalaska (ANC to DUT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Unalaska from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Unalaska in 2009 was 40.39%.
- 20,222 seats were available on flights from ANC to DUT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,195 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to DUT that year.
- PenAir operated flights from ANC to DUT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- PenAir, ERA Aviation, Alaska Central Express, Frontier Flying Service, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Unalaska, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to DUT for Iliamna Airlines is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 9 seats.
- PenAir carried a total of 7,970 passengers from ANC to DUT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Unalaska.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to DUT in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Unalaska, AK in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 8,195 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Unalaska in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)