Book your ANC to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anchorage to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANC and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANC to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANC to YVR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anchorage to Vancouver (ANC to YVR)
- Air Canada carried a total of 11,308 passengers from ANC to YVR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anchorage, AK to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 14,045 seats were available on flights from ANC to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,570 passengers flew on all flights from ANC to YVR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anchorage and Vancouver from Air Canada is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Anchorage and Vancouver.
- Air Canada operated flights from ANC to YVR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 11,570 passengers that flew from Anchorage to Vancouver in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANC to YVR for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland, Ryan International offer flights from Anchorage, AK to Vancouver, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANC to YVR in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anchorage to Vancouver in 2009 was 78.28%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)