Book your ANI to GAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Aniak to Galena airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANI and GAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Aniak AK to Galena AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANI to GAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Aniak (ANI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aniak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Galena (GAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Galena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANI to GAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Aniak to Galena (ANI to GAL)
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Aniak, AK to Galena, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Aniak, AK to Galena, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Aniak and Galena from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 13 seats.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Aniak to Galena in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Aniak to Galena in 2009 was 76.83%.
- 63 seats were available on flights from ANI to GAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from ANI to GAL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANI to GAL in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from ANI to GAL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 37 passengers from ANI to GAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANI to GAL for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Aniak and Galena.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)