Book your ANI to KLG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Aniak to Kalskag airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANI and KLG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Aniak AK to Kalskag AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANI to KLG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Aniak (ANI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aniak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalskag (KLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalskag on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANI to KLG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Aniak to Kalskag (ANI to KLG)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Aniak and Kalskag.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from ANI to KLG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 2,363 passengers from ANI to KLG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANI to KLG for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Inland Aviation Services, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Aniak, AK to Kalskag, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANI to KLG in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Aniak and Kalskag from Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- 9,249 seats were available on flights from ANI to KLG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,747 passengers flew on all flights from ANI to KLG that year.
- There were 2,747 passengers that flew from Aniak to Kalskag in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Aniak, AK to Kalskag, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Aniak to Kalskag in 2009 was 33.94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)