Book your ANV to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anvik to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANV and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anvik AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANV to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anvik (ANV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anvik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANV to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anvik to Bethel (ANV to BET)
- There were 11 passengers that flew from Anvik to Bethel in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anvik and Bethel from Aero Flight is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anvik, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANV to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna. The CARAVAN started flying in 1990.
- Aero Flight carried a total of 10 passengers from ANV to BET in 2009.
- Aero Flight, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Anvik, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANV to BET for Aero Flight is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Anvik and Bethel.
- 27 seats were available on flights from ANV to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11 passengers flew on all flights from ANV to BET that year.
- Aero Flight operated flights from ANV to BET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anvik to Bethel in 2009 was 50%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)