Book your ANV to MCG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Anvik to McGrath airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANV and MCG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Anvik AK to McGrath AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANV to MCG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Anvik (ANV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anvik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from McGrath (MCG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McGrath on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANV to MCG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Anvik to McGrath (ANV to MCG)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Anvik, AK to McGrath, AK in 2009 was Tanana Air Service's PA-32 from Piper which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Anvik to McGrath.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANV to MCG in 2009 was Wright Air Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Tanana Air Service carried a total of 9 passengers from ANV to MCG in 2009.
- Tanana Air Service offers flights from Anvik, AK to McGrath, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Anvik to McGrath in 2009 was 60%.
- 26 seats were available on flights from ANV to MCG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9 passengers flew on all flights from ANV to MCG that year.
- Tanana Air Service operated flights from ANV to MCG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANV to MCG for Tanana Air Service is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- There were 9 passengers that flew from Anvik to McGrath in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Anvik and McGrath from Wright Air Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)