Book your ATW to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Appleton to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATW and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Outagamie County Regional to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATW to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATW to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Outagamie County Regional to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATW to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Appleton to Chicago (ATW to ORD)
- The average flight time from Appleton, WI to Chicago, IL takes about 35 minutes.
- Flight #7119, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 88 minutes average delay between flights from Appleton to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATW to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Appleton, WI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Appleton, WI to Chicago, IL.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ATW to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATW to ORD for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Appleton and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Appleton and Chicago from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 72,382 passengers that flew from Appleton to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATW and ORD takes about 34 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 49,375 passengers from ATW to ORD in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Appleton to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Appleton to Chicago.
- 103,336 seats were available on flights from ATW to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,382 passengers flew on all flights from ATW to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Appleton to Chicago in 2009 was 69.44%.
- The shortest flight distance between Appleton and Chicago is 160 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.