Book your ATW to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Appleton to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATW and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Outagamie County Regional to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATW to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATW to GRB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Appleton to Green Bay (ATW to GRB)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Appleton to Green Bay in 2009 was 40%.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Appleton, WI to Green Bay, WI.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATW to GRB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATW to GRB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Appleton to Green Bay in 2009.
- 757 seats were available on flights from ATW to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from ATW to GRB that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Appleton to Green Bay.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Appleton, WI to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATW to GRB in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Appleton and Green Bay from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 20 passengers from ATW to GRB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Manitou Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.