Book your ATW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Appleton to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Outagamie County Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Appleton (ATW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Appleton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATW to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Outagamie County Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATW to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Appleton to Minneapolis (ATW to MSP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Appleton and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,302 passengers from ATW to MSP in 2009.
- There were 19,086 passengers that flew from Appleton to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Appleton, WI to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Appleton and Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Appleton, WI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 43 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Appleton to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2823, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Appleton to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Appleton and Minneapolis is 236 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Appleton to Minneapolis in 2009 was 79.49%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Appleton to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Appleton, WI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 25,868 seats were available on flights from ATW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,086 passengers flew on all flights from ATW to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATW to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between ATW and MSP takes about 43 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATW to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from ATW to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)