Book your AVL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Asheville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVL to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Atlanta (AVL to ATL)
- Flight #5037, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Asheville to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Asheville to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 122,312 passengers that flew from Asheville to Atlanta in 2009.
- 150,060 seats were available on flights from AVL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,312 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Asheville to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Asheville to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from AVL to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Asheville and Atlanta is 164 miles.
- The average flight time from Asheville, NC to Atlanta, GA takes about 35 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.32%.
- The shortest flight between AVL and ATL takes about 35 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Asheville, NC to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 122,312 passengers from AVL to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.