Book your AVL to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Baton Rouge (AVL to BTR)
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to BTR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Baton Rouge from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from AVL to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to BTR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.