Book your AVL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Asheville Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVL to CLT
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Charlotte (AVL to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Charlotte in 2009 was 76.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Asheville and Charlotte.
- There were 320 passengers that flew from Asheville to Charlotte in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 280 passengers from AVL to CLT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to CLT for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from AVL to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Asheville, NC to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to CLT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 414 seats were available on flights from AVL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 320 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to CLT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Vallarta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.