Book your AVL to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to CVG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Cincinnati (AVL to CVG)
- There were 4,889 passengers that flew from Asheville to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 7,487 seats were available on flights from AVL to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,889 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to CVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Cincinnati in 2009 was 69.89%.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Asheville, NC to Cincinnati, OH.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 4,889 passengers from AVL to CVG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Cincinnati from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Asheville to Cincinnati.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from AVL to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to CVG in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.