Book your AVL to FSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Fort Smith airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and FSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Fort Smith Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to FSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Smith (FSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Smith on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to FSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Fort Smith (AVL to FSM)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Fort Smith in 2009 was 35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Fort Smith, AR in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to FSM for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- 240 seats were available on flights from AVL to FSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to FSM that year.
- Skynet Airlines offers flights from Asheville, NC to Fort Smith, AR.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Fort Smith from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Asheville to Fort Smith.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Asheville to Fort Smith in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 84 passengers from AVL to FSM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to FSM in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from AVL to FSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Huntington Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greenwood Indiana you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cannon Beach Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.