Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from AVL to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Asheville to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between AVL and MSP takes about 130 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Asheville to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2901, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Asheville to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 707 passengers from AVL to MSP in 2009.
- There were 707 passengers that flew from Asheville to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 1,250 seats were available on flights from AVL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 707 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to MSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Asheville, NC to Minneapolis, MN takes about 130 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Asheville, NC to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Asheville and Minneapolis is 861 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Asheville to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Minneapolis in 2009 was 48.63%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.