Book your AVL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Asheville to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AVL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Asheville Regional to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AVL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AVL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Asheville Regional to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AVL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Asheville to Newark (AVL to EWR)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Asheville, NC to Newark, NJ.
- Flight #2256, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Asheville to Newark.
- The average flight time from Asheville, NC to Newark, NJ takes about 85 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Asheville to Newark.
- There were 17,384 passengers that flew from Asheville to Newark in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from AVL to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Asheville and Newark from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AVL to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AVL to EWR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Asheville to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Asheville and Newark is 583 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Asheville, NC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The shortest flight between AVL and EWR takes about 85 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Asheville to Newark.
- 22,850 seats were available on flights from AVL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,384 passengers flew on all flights from AVL to EWR that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 17,384 passengers from AVL to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Asheville to Newark in 2009 was 75.26%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.