Book your ATH to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Athens to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATH and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eleftherios Venizelos to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATH to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Athens (ATH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Athens on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATH to JFK Route Map
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Canyon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Eleftherios Venizelos to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATH to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Olympic Air||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Athens to New York (ATH to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Athens and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Athens, Greece to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 104,400 passengers that flew from Athens to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Athens to New York in 2009 was 74.42%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATH to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Olympic offer flights from Athens, Greece to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Athens and New York from Olympic is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 295 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 57,690 passengers from ATH to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATH to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 141,104 seats were available on flights from ATH to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,400 passengers flew on all flights from ATH to JFK that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATH to JFK in 2009 was Olympic's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)