Book your AKB to CDB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atka to Cold Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKB and CDB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Atka AK to Cold Bay AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKB to CDB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atka (AKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cold Bay (CDB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cold Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKB to CDB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atka to Cold Bay (AKB to CDB)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atka to Cold Bay.
- PenAir carried a total of 18 passengers from AKB to CDB in 2009.
- PenAir offers flights from Atka, AK to Cold Bay, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atka, AK to Cold Bay, AK in 2009 was PenAir's METRO3 from Fairchild Swearingen which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from AKB to CDB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKB to CDB for PenAir is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atka and Cold Bay from PenAir is the METRO3 built by Fairchild Swearingen with 17 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atka to Cold Bay in 2009 was 22.68%.
- There were 18 passengers that flew from Atka to Cold Bay in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKB to CDB in 2009 was PenAir's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- 111 seats were available on flights from AKB to CDB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18 passengers flew on all flights from AKB to CDB that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)