Book your AKB to DUT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atka to Unalaska airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKB and DUT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Atka AK to Unalaska AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKB to DUT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atka (AKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKB to DUT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atka to Unalaska (AKB to DUT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atka to Unalaska in 2009 was 21.12%.
- 1,957 seats were available on flights from AKB to DUT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 374 passengers flew on all flights from AKB to DUT that year.
- PenAir carried a total of 336 passengers from AKB to DUT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKB to DUT for PenAir is the PA-T1040 built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKB to DUT in 2009 was PenAir's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atka, AK to Unalaska, AK in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir, Alaska Central Express offer flights from Atka, AK to Unalaska, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atka and Unalaska from Alaska Central Express is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- PenAir operated flights from AKB to DUT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atka and Unalaska.
- There were 374 passengers that flew from Atka to Unalaska in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)