Book your ATL to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to CAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Akron Canton.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to CAK
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Akron (ATL to CAK)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Akron, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ATL and CAK takes about 71 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Akron.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to CAK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Akron from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Akron.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Akron is 528 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Akron.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Akron, OH takes about 73 minutes.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 134,596 passengers from ATL to CAK in 2009.
- There were 263,761 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Akron in 2009.
- 334,725 seats were available on flights from ATL to CAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 263,761 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to CAK that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to CAK in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to CAK for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Akron in 2009 was 81%.
- Flight #4941, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Akron.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Akron, OH.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.