Book your ATL to ABQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Albuquerque airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and ABQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to ABQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albuquerque (ABQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albuquerque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to ABQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Albuquerque Intl. Sunport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to ABQ
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Albuquerque (ATL to ABQ)
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Albuquerque.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, Skywest Air, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Albuquerque, NM.
- There were 135,462 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Albuquerque in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 135,221 passengers from ATL to ABQ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Albuquerque in 2009 was 86.32%.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Albuquerque is 1269 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Albuquerque from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Albuquerque.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to ABQ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1743, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Albuquerque.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 157,908 seats were available on flights from ATL to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,462 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to ABQ that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Albuquerque, NM takes about 178 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to ABQ for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to ABQ in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Albuquerque.
- The shortest flight between ATL and ABQ takes about 178 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.