Book your ATL to AEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Alexandria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and AEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Alexandria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to AEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to AEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Alexandria Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to AEX
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Alexandria (ATL to AEX)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Alexandria.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Alexandria, LA takes about 74 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to AEX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between ATL and AEX takes about 74 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Alexandria.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Alexandria from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- There were 37,109 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Alexandria in 2009.
- Flight #5145, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Alexandria.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Alexandria.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Alexandria, LA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 37,109 passengers from ATL to AEX in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ATL to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Alexandria is 500 miles.
- 51,173 seats were available on flights from ATL to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,109 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to AEX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to AEX for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Alexandria in 2009 was 73.46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)