Book your ATL to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to AVL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Asheville Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to AVL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Asheville (ATL to AVL)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Asheville is 164 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to AVL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Asheville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ATL and AVL takes about 31 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Asheville, NC takes about 31 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 117,675 passengers from ATL to AVL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Asheville from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to AVL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to AVL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Asheville.
- 149,850 seats were available on flights from ATL to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117,675 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to AVL that year.
- There were 117,675 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Asheville in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Asheville.
- Flight #4938, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 46 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Asheville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Asheville in 2009 was 69.13%.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Asheville, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)