Book your ATL to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to AGS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Augusta Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to AGS
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Augusta (ATL to AGS)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 111,535 passengers from ATL to AGS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ATL and AGS takes about 27 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Augusta, GA takes about 29 minutes.
- Flight #5555, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Augusta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to AGS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Augusta is 143 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Augusta.
- There were 116,522 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Augusta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Augusta.
- 156,848 seats were available on flights from ATL to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116,522 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to AGS that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Augusta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Augusta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Augusta in 2009 was 69.29%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to AGS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)