Book your ATL to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Baltimore (ATL to BWI)
- There were 688,221 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Baltimore in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Baltimore is 576 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #227, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Baltimore.
- 886,642 seats were available on flights from ATL to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 688,221 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BWI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BWI in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Baltimore, MD takes about 79 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ATL and BWI takes about 77 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BWI using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Baltimore in 2009 was 76.43%.
- Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 450,469 passengers from ATL to BWI in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Baltimore.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Greenland, Continental Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Baltimore, MD.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Baltimore from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.