Book your ATL to SKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Basseterre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Basseterre (SKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Basseterre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SKB Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Robert L. Bradshaw Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SKB
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Basseterre (ATL to SKB)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 4,234 passengers from ATL to SKB in 2009.
- There were 4,384 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Basseterre in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Basseterre in 2009 was 68.26%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SKB for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SKB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to SKB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Basseterre.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- 6,408 seats were available on flights from ATL to SKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,384 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SKB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Basseterre from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dublin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.