Book your ATL to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to BTR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to BTR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Baton Rouge (ATL to BTR)
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to BTR in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 106,335 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 105,841 passengers from ATL to BTR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to BTR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 82.59%.
- 130,669 seats were available on flights from ATL to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106,335 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to BTR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Baton Rouge is 449 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Baton Rouge.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The shortest flight between ATL and BTR takes about 68 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Baton Rouge, LA takes about 68 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to BTR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Baton Rouge.
- Flight #5632, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 82 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Baton Rouge.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.